My belief is that our customer's needs are of the utmost importance. My entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
A Cover letter to the world
I have been an Independent Loan Originator and a Licensed Real Estate Professional with the California Department of Real Estate since 2003. In 2011 I became licensed by the Department of Corporations and hold my NMLS license.
Here are a few bullet points for you to consider
- I passed both the State and Federal NMLS exams
- I am NMLS Licensed and have had over 20 states Licenses over the course of my career #241423
- I have been an active Loan Originator since entering the Mortgage Origination field in 1998
- I have worked in such diverse company’s as a VA/FHA streamline company to a Lead Generation Company (that set up a small independent loan office for all the overflow leads they originated), all the way to the Banking world of California Federal Bank and Bank of America, also, of course being Self Employed and working as a satellite office for several Brokers.
- I have an interesting work background that fits in with being an Exceptional Loan Originator: Teacher, Financial Planner and Overseas Businessman.
- I look at Loan Origination as my Career and not a job
Over the past 18 years (since 1998) I have made my career as a Loan Originator and have had much success by being available and knowledgeable and a friend to the people I work with.
Who is this guy Neal Engler???
Hi, I'm Neal, I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I graduated Fairfax High School in 1979 at Fairfax, along with me, were some now famous people (that I can brag of knowing); The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Slash (from Guns and Roses), Michelle Green, Byron Allen, Tim Hutton to name a few. I graduated CSU Northridge with a Fine Arts degree and went to work in the "Industry" on such shows as "American Top 10," "Fame,"and" Star Search" along with many, many commercials and rock video's. I jumped from the "Industry" to teaching Creative Writing and Honor's/Gifted English for the LA Unified School District. In 1992, I headed to South Africa with my wife Lara to help in the training and business development of the New South Africa. Coming back in 1995, I decided to go into the Financial world and studied to get my Series 6 and 63 Licenses and started work with SunAmerica Securities. With those licenses I helped people understand their finances and helped them set up Retirement and Investment accounts. In 1998 along with a change in careers, my daughter Joelle was born. Early In 1998 I was woo'd over to Cal Fed Bank as their floor manager and was involved with their Home Loan Department. While there I learned all about the banking world and Home Loans. Several months later Cal Fed was sold to Washington Mutual Bank and I moved over to the Home Loan Business, as my career, and have been Originating Home Loans since. In 2001, I opened Engler Loans and the following year my son Ethan was born. In 2003 we moved down to South Orange County, California (the Laguna Beach area). Since 2011, I went into the Corporate world of the big banks, but today in 2017 I am back to Relationship business building and look forward to being your
"LENDER FOR LIFE"
Email: [email protected]
Specializing in Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego and the entire state of California